AQUA Water-based color liquid
Class IIA – Appendix I X 2,1 Medical Devices
Water based color liquids to give color to frameworks made of Zirconium Oxide.
AQUA color liquids, completely acid free, are designed for every type of Zirconia, for dipping and brushing technique, to achieve a natural translucency result with a very high aesthetic effect.
- The color liquids cover the complete, classic “ Vita ” shade range
- Wide range of incisal and gingival color shades
- Water based, acid free
- They don’t damage heating elements of the sintering kiln
- They don’t erode metal instruments and surfaces of the workbench
- Absence of lighter areas after the milling cut
- Fast and deep permeation
- Dilution with distilled water
AQUA color liquids don’t influence density, mechanical strength and hardness of the prostheses after sintering.
COLOR LIQUIDS FOR DIPPING TECHNIQUE
AQUA-W for ZYTTRIA® Z401 WHITE TRASLUCENT and White Zirconia
AQUA-T for ZYTTRIA® Z402 EXTRA-TRASLUCENT and Zirconia with high translucency
- AQUA-T PLUS for ZYTTRIA® Z402 EXTRA-TRASLUCENT PLUS and Zirconia with high translucency
COLOR LIQUIDS FOR BRUSHING TECHNIQUE
- AQUA-P for high translucent Zirconia ZYTTRIA® Z402 EXTRA-TRASLUCENT and Z402 EXTRA-TRASLUCENT PLUS.
AQUA-P for Anterior Specific to give color to Zyttria® Z403 ANTERIOR to realize monolithic structures.